Publisher 2013 Advanced Training Course
How You Can Benefit from Taking the Publisher 2013 Advanced Training Course
There are many different ways that you can benefit from learning how to use Microsoft Publisher. No matter what career field you belong to, you can always use these skills to improve every aspect of the sector. With this Publisher 2013 Advanced Training Course, you can learn how to use the desktop publishing application with ease. There are some differences to Publisher 2013, like the addition of ribbons instead of a toolbar, and these sorts of changes to the structure and function of the program necessitate an advanced tutorial.
What Is Microsoft Publisher?
Publisher is an alternative to the more expensive and difficult to use design programs. It was developed by Microsoft for businesses that need to keep their internal resources focused on productivity, as opposed to those that can spend frivolously on outsourced design firms. Microsoft Publisher Training involves using this program to create the perfect documents with more emphasis on design than other similar programs.
Publisher 2013 Advanced Training Course Outline
- Training manuals that focus on utilizing all of the features of Publisher
- Instructor guides for effectively using Microsoft Publisher training to change the way your business runs
- Quick reference for all of the most commonly used aspects of Publisher
- Job aids that impact the performance and standard of the career-oriented needs fulfilled by the program
- PowerPoint slides with step by step information on using Publisher with ease
- Icebreakers, Activities, and Exercise Files that all convey important Microsoft Publisher tutorial information and spur camaraderie amongst all
- Pre-Assignments alongside Post-Assessments to test your improvement and knowledge of skills
- Promotional Advertorials
Key Tips for the Microsoft Publisher Tutorial
As a relatively challenging program, Microsoft Publisher 2013 has many changes and features that improve the majority of circumstances for most businesses. That being said, it can be more complicated to learn than one might anticipate. When you go into a Microsoft Publisher tutorial unprepared, you set yourself up for a struggle. You should familiarize yourself with the nature and purpose of Publisher before you start your Publisher 2013 advanced training course, keeping in mind the different aspects that you can more intimately familiarize yourself with upon completion of the course. By learning how to select templates, effectively use the ribbon feature, save publications, and use images throughout your work, you can consider the Microsoft Publisher training a success.
Corporate Wide Internet Training provides high quality class-room training across South Africa (including Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban)
For timing of future events please see our calendar of events Courses are held in all major centres across South Africa (including Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London) OR alternatively contact us for an INSTANT QUOTE
Contact us for a course quote
Professional Courses offered at competitive rates