Telephone etiquette and communications skills course
In today’s world gone on the days where we physically go to a specific branch or office to deal with a face-to-face interactions. Most of our interaction with the customer is via the phone. The scary thing to consider is that like body language, the message people receive is not so much in what is said but rather in how it is said. This point can be exploited by wise companies and a be a major disadvantage to companies and entities who are not aware of this.
Often this could be the difference between a lost sale and wining over the business or between having a happy loyal customer or a disgruntled customer who goes elsewhere to find his business.
Areas covered: Telephone etiquette and communications skills course
Areas covered in this training include:
- Apply effective message – taking
- Apply effective communication techniques
- Apply a professional telephone image
- Identify problems and solutions
- Understand Cultural diversity in the workplace
- Deal with complaints and irate callers
- Understand time management and planning
- Apply effective voice performance
- Implement & Understand Superior Customer Service
Key modules taught within Telephone etiquette and communications skills course
- How to answer the phone and Telephone
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Communication & Communication Barriers
- The Phonetic Alphabet – this assists in ensuring that customer’s details are correctly recorded.
- Elements of Customer Service – Fail to understand this is at the peril of every company.
- Identifying Customer and Competitors, including Internal Customers, External Customers,, Identifying Competitors
- Meeting and understanding Customer Needs and: Attitude
- Forbidden Phrases & Soft Language Skills
- Difficult Customers – To succeed a company will have to win over difficult customers.
For further details on Telephone etiquette and communications skills course please use contact form below
Contact us for a course quote
Professional Courses offered at competitive rates